"Boo Basket: The Best Way to Spook Your Kids!"
Updated: May 20, 2022
Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than to give your kids a spooktacular gift basket full of Halloween goodies!
This year, why not ditch the candy and go for something a little different in your Halloween boo basket? A Boo basket is a great way to show your holiday spirit and spread some cheer. Plus, it's a great way to get the kids involved in the holiday fun. Here are some creative ideas to get you started:
1. Fill a basket with Halloween-themed books. Add a bookmark with a note that says, "You've been BOOed!"
2. Spooky toys and games are always a hit on Halloween. Think ghosts, bats, spiders, and witches.
3. Don't forget the costumes! If you're feeling generous, why not buy your kids their Halloween costumes this year? They'll be sure to love them.
4. Halloween pajamas for kids are a fun and festive way to get them into the holiday spirit! They can wear them to bed on Halloween night, or even for a party or parade. Plus, they'll be super comfy and cozy while they trick-or-treat or watch scary movies.
5. Fill the basket with all of their favorite Halloween things and they're sure to have a spooktacular time!
Want to recreate this Fun BOO BASKET? Here are my favorite items so you can use them:
If you buy something through these links, I may earn a small commission from our affiliate partners.
I hope you have fun filling your Halloween boo basket!
Love this Post? Check out my last year's boo basket
and other posts like "HOW TO THROW KIDS HALLOWEEN PARTY" or aHOCUS POCUS KIDS ROOM DECORand Make sure you are following me on Instagram for DIY Projects, Party Ideas, toddler Room Décor, and More.